ads


Mustered Lady - Menu

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WHEN TO END A RELATIONSHIP - Mustered Lady Relationship | MusteredLady.com

WHEN TO END A RELATIONSHIP


There are times when you’ve been dating someone for a pretty long while and you’re confused as to whether or not to leave them. Sometimes you love them so much but being with them doesn’t make you a better person. You wonder whether or not you should stick with them, manage them or better still, walk away without looking back.


When To End A Relationship - An unhappy couple When To End A Relationship – An unhappy couple


 



 


I have been there before and I want to share with you a few tips on when to end a relationship:


Irreconcilable differences: You know it’s time to walk out of a relationship when all you do is quarrel, argue and get pissed at each other. Despite all the drastic measures you’ve employed to work things out, they only get worse and you never see eye to eye with you partner. Your values, beliefs and cultures are beginning to grow far apart and the guy you once cared about has become a chore rather than a blessing. Don’t even consider marriage or waste any more time trying to fix what has already been broken, just leave.


Abuse: Abuse can be physical, emotional or even mental. The minute you begin to experience abuse in a relationship, don’t even think of enduring it; many have endured abuse until they lost their minds and in some cases their lives. A man/woman that abuses doesn’t care about you and the sooner you realize this, the better for you. Don’t waste your time trying to hope and pray for a change; walk out of the relationship before it puts an end to your existence.


It’s destroying you: A relationship that makes you worse than you were before you entered into it shouldn’t be encouraged. If a relationship is destroying then you should end that relationship before it’s too late. I remember dating a guy whom I really cared about but for the few weeks I was with him, my relationship with God began to worsen, I started to care less about the things that were very important to me and I began to get a lot of queries at home because he was always bringing me back home very late. I knew it was time to put an end to it and after I did, it became very clear that the relationship was destroying who I was. Dear friend, you should end a relationship if it’s not adding value but taking away the precious things in your life.



WHEN TO END A RELATIONSHIP - Mustered Lady Relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive