ads


Mustered Lady - Menu

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

THE SUPERWOMAN Trend | MusteredLady.com







I am sure you are wondering what I am talking about. In simple English I am talking about CAPES. This trend has been there for a long time.


And now to have this trend and to be able to incorporate it to our daily outfits is a “can’t wait” moment for me.


We have seen this trend also transcend its self from being a winter trend to being an all season trend. We have seen the likes of Lupita wear this cape trend on the red carpet. Don’t worry about this trend because I am going to show you some must have pieces and how you can incorporate this trend to your everyday fashion life.


 


cape3

I am all about covering up (surprisingly YES) and the superwoman trend is my kind of style - it’s elegant, sophisticated and simple.


cap2

This cape jacket is a must have.  I love it for the office look


cape2
cap

 


cap3

 


cape2

 


cape

 



African print cape dresses


ciaafrique-vlisco-african-print

 


The trick with most African print cape dress is that it ensures that the dress and the cape are of different pattern


cape6

 


 


Here are some celebrities who are rocking this look on the Red carpet:


cape5

Cameron is rocking a royal blue cape dress, while  Lupita opted for a off shoulder cape dress  and Gwneth went for an all white cape dress. How I love all these looks.


 


cape0

Solange Knowles is rocking a colored Chiffon And Jersey caped dress with ostrich feather embroidery.


 


Hope you have found some tips on this trend, so go out lady and be a Superwoman.


 



THE SUPERWOMAN Trend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive